Travel day for International attendees to Boston and West Coast attendees whose flights do not arrive Monday by noon.
- For International attendees, Fuze is not organizing ground transportation so please expense round trip costs from the airport to the Boston Park Plaza. UberX is available in this area ~ $20 each way.
- For International Attendees, you are on your own for dinner Sunday Night.
- Fuze has organized a room for block International Attendees from 1/21-1/24. Please check-in to the front desk upon arrival.
- For other attendees choosing to arrive early, the hotel room cost is your own responsibility. You can request it under Special Requests on the RSVP form.
Travel Day for US employees who are NOT located in Massachusetts. Please plan to arrive to the hotel by 12:30pm. Fuze has booked you a hotel room for 1/22-1/24.
All Boston office employees should arrive to the hotel by 12:45pm for a prompt 1pm start. Boston office employees will not be provided a hotel room for this event. You will be expected to commute, same as you do into the Fuze office.
1:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Kick-Off Event - Boston Park Plaza Ballroom
- The Boston Park Plaza is located .8 miles from the Boston office. Please make sure you are on time for the prompt 1pm start.
- For those looking to socialize after dinner we will announce a meet up location.
- No lunch will be served today.
8:00 AM - 8:30 AM: Breakfast served in Mezzanine Foyer
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM: Sales Training - Mezzanine Level Breakout Rooms (Assignments will be provided by 1/19/2018).
- Hot Lunch will be served today.
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM: Solutions Showcase Event - Boston Park Plaza Ballroom A
9:30 PM - 11:30: Afterparty - Tico Restaurant (222 Berkeley St, Boston, MA 02116, USA)
- Stay tuned for more details!
· Marketing: Location - Clarendon 12pm-6pm**
· Channel: Location - Berkeley 1pm-3pm
· EMEA: Location - Statler
· SE: Location - Arlington
· East: Location - Hancock 1pm-3pm
· BDR: Location - Grand B 1pm-3pm
· Central: Location - Boylston
- No hotel rooms for Wednesday evening will be covered by Fuze.
- Fuze will not cover the cost of any flight changes.
- Please stick to the travel expense policy mentioned in the FAQ's section.